Call for Abstract
21st Euro-Global Summit on Food and Beverages, will be organized around the theme “Unfolding the Emerging Technologies in Food and Beverages ”
Euro Food-2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Food-2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
As food is an indispensable part of everybody's life. So, it is mandatory to have the idea of the food which we consume. The respective session of this Food Conference will focus on Organic foods, Food flavours: Taste of food, Global food supply, Protein Rich Food and Beverages, Home meals, fast food and Food Rheology, Sustainable Food & Beverages, Global and local food chain assessment. To provide exposure to technologies, government / institutional assistance, increase international tie-ups and to provide knowledge about recent trends in Food & beverages sector is the aim of organizing this type of food conference.
- Track 1-1Global and local food supply chain assessment
- Track 1-2Organic foods
- Track 1-3Food flavours
- Track 1-4Protein rich food and beverages
- Track 1-5Home meals
- Track 1-6Fast food and food reheology
- Track 1-7Sustainable food and beverage
It’s amusing when foods can be preserved and transported for a long and longer distance without causing any spoilage to the most instantaneous perishable foods! Yes, that’s why the processing of foods is performed in order to make food safe and easily available for the consumers all around the world. Processing includes different treatment and techniques, in mean time the widespread introduction of electricity revolutionised the food industry prompting it to manufacture new food processing machines. This session gives immense knowledge about the processing methods used in food and beverage industry which includes thermal and non-thermal processing via direct and radiated method , separation and concentration technologies , methods of dehydration ,fermentation and enzyme technology, efficient brewing and beverage production and also the dietary cultures and antiquity of food and beverages .
- Track 2-1Thermal and non-thermal processing :direct and radiated energy
- Track 2-2Separation and concentration technologies
- Track 2-3Dehydration
- Track 2-4Fermentation and enzyme technology
- Track 2-5Efficient brewing and beverage production
- Track 2-6Dietary cultures and antiquity of food and beverages
Food info and client education is a vital side to own the concept of what type of food to be taken and in what quantity. Contaminants might migrate from packaging containers into food and nutrient merchandise. So, the causes of contamination ought to be best-known and analyzed to avoid the contamination. The aim of organizing the Food conference is to produce exposure to technologies, government / institutional help, varied schemes and International tie-ups and to produce information concerning recent trends in Food & beverages Sector.
- Track 3-1Whole foods
- Track 3-2Controlled diet
- Track 3-3Deficiency
- Track 3-4Food combinations
- Track 3-5Functional Foods
- Track 3-6Therapeutic use of flavours
- Track 3-7Food for children
Food safety turning out to be of customers concern all the time , and making it necessary for the food industries to follow certain major rules and regulations and safety measures in a plant, production line , manufacturing process aiming for safe food , free from contamination, allergy causing agents, so it’s become mandatory for the industries to follow a hygienic system. It's necessary to safeguard consumers and trading partner’s confidence through the open and transparent development of food laws. This food conference gives an brief idea about food supplements and fortifications, advertising and promoting, package designing and developments in beverage sector, latest improvement in food labelling,contamination and residues and legislation on intellectual property.
- Track 4-1Legislation and intellectual property
- Track 4-2Food labelling
- Track 4-3Food supplements and fortification
- Track 4-4Contaminations and residues
- Track 4-5Genetically modified foods
- Track 4-6Advertising and promoting
- Track 4-7Packaging , designing and developments in beverage sector
- Track 4-8Taxation
Food Conferences workshop explains us that how Food Forensics helps in analysis of food, drinkable and feed stuff. Stable atom compositions are often accustomed confirm the “environmental fingerprint” of a product which might then be compared to a reference information of authentic samples to check for consistency with origin or production system claims. It helps in scientific determination of the origin of food and drink and detection of fraud or counterfeit product and ultimately ends up in complete Protection. These Food events gives information about Food contaminants, food-borne health problem, Food science and technology education, food ethics, Food ingredients, additives and health, Community health, upbeat and food, Food allergies: causes, cures, management, FDA, food labelling pointers and meanings, Integrated approaches to food substance and allergic reaction risk management. The aim of organizing the food conferences is to supply exposure to technologies, government / institutional help, varied schemes and to increase international tie-ups and to supply information regarding recent trends in Food & beverages Sector.
- Track 5-1Food contaminants
- Track 5-2food-borne health problem
- Track 5-3Food science and technology education
- Track 5-4food ethics
- Track 5-5Food ingredients
- Track 5-6additives and health
- Track 5-7Food allergies
An alarming notice about the health of the consumers is taken into consideration; moreover people are much conscious about the dietary intake and the nutritional aspects of about most of the food which they consume. Keeping health significance in mind industry are looking forward providing assuring quality, quantity for the food and beverage which they manufacture. This session focuses on risk and controls in food supply chain, GMP, GHP, HACCP systems, and need of audits.
- Track 6-1Evaluation of Food Quality
- Track 6-2Risks and controls in food supply chain
- Track 6-3GMP
- Track 6-4GHP
- Track 6-5HACCP systems
- Track 6-6Need for audits : hygienic design of food factories
- Track 6-7Impingement of additives in food and beverages
Nutrition is the science that interprets the interaction of nutrients and other substances in food (e.g. phytonutrients, anthocyanins, tannins, etc.) in relation to maintenance, growth, reproduction, health and disease of an organism. It includes Food products and the real nutritive value, Nutrition & metabolism, Nutrional epidemiology, Implementing Nutritional Care. To provide exposure to technologies, government/institutional assistance, increase international tie-ups and to provide knowledge about recent trends in Food & beverages sector is the aim of organizing these types of food meetings.
- Track 7-1Under nutrition
- Track 7-2Nutrition during the life cycle
- Track 7-3Eating disorders
- Track 7-4Public health issues related to infants
- Track 7-5Personal diet
- Track 7-6Child obesity
Artificial intelligence development in food industry, smart packaging systems like Nano packaging, edible packaging films are virally growing. Apart from smart packaging many new innovations such as food labelling, fully computerize the food industry with robotics and automations, which would further lead to a totally new era in food industry. This food conference deals with latest advancement such as smarty and artificial intelligence used in nano packaging techniques, plasma technology ,biofilms development, robotics and automation in industries .
- Track 8-1Smart and intelligent Nano packaging techniques
- Track 8-2Plasma technology
- Track 8-3Biofilms development
- Track 8-4Innovations in food labelling
- Track 8-5Robotics and automation in food industry
- Track 8-6Computerized food processing
- Track 8-73D food printing
Management it all starts with the hospitality which is much concerned about the provision of food , drink and accommodation away from home yet making one feel as comfortable as home. According to the needs of the customer management deals with different sectors, at times even into retail distribution, motor vehicle arrangement and catering. Managing of crises often requires the owners get heavily involved and solving of crisis. It also includes individuals taking up groups developing team spirits and working in coordination is of much interest making the customers comfortable. The food and beverage industry has released many products to appease various demands of foods and drinks of people. in today’s scenario the food and beverage industry has expanded a lot serving more than 100 million meals per day. The hotels, restaurants, industrial canteen, hospitals, railways, airways are now part of food and beverage industry. The basic role of the industry is to serve food and drinks to people and satisfy their needs. This session deals a very interesting part of food and beverage sector ie. Management and services methods, the tactics in managing the quality of the food, the industry, and the operations involved in production of food and beverage sector. This food conference also tells us about the servicing techniques followed at different places, the influence of menu and also the production methods.
- Track 9-1Consumer –product relationship
- Track 9-2Licensing framework
- Track 9-3Hospitality operations
- Track 9-4Quality in management of food and beverage operations
- Track 9-5Influence of menu
- Track 9-6Servicing techniques
- Track 9-7Storage and cellar managements
The widespread growth of technological advances stack up with electricity which has revolutionized food industry and prompted the manufacture of new specialist food processing machineries. To design the machineries immense knowledge about the mass transfers, kinetics involved in flow of fluids is preferred. This session of food conference deals with the most important part of the industry, the designing of equipment’s, food plant layout design, and implementation of sensors in food and beverage industry.
- Track 10-1Sensors in food and beverage industry
- Track 10-2Food plant design
- Track 10-3Design and selection of equipment’s
- Track 10-4Encapsulation techniques
- Track 10-5Excrescence in fermentation technology
- Track 10-6Automated processing machines
- Track 10-7Mechanical processing machines
The EU food and beverage industry is the largest among the benchmark countries in turnover, enterprises and employment. With a growing middle class in emerging markets, the reputation of EU food and drink products for high quality will become increasingly important in taking advantage of export opportunities in new markets. The intention of organizing these kind of food events is to provide exposure to the newly developing areas of food and beverage sector which include genetically modified food, gluten free food, irradiated food,non vegan food, food regulation, dietary system.
- Track 11-1Genetically modified foods
- Track 11-2Gluten free foods
- Track 11-3Irradiated foods
- Track 11-4Non vegan drinks
- Track 11-5Food regulations
- Track 11-6Dietary systems
- Track 11-7Bacteriophage food additives
There is an increasing concern about the food safety and the spoilage causing factor on the processed food. The environment surrounding, temperature, sterile equipment all plays a major role in microbiological quality of the food. Some of the microbes present absolutely benefit the food and beverage industry eg. Lactobacillus whereas certain microbes cause hindrance to the growth of safe food. This session include quantitative microbial risk assessment, molecular based food borne pathogens detection, and food bio preservation, significance of bio control agents, bacteriophage food additives, and also analysis of industrial yeast strains.
- Track 12-1Food bio deterioration
- Track 12-2Packaging material and method
- Track 12-3Significance of bio control agents
- Track 12-4Quantitative microbial risk assessment
- Track 12-5Molecular based Food borne pathogens detection
- Track 12-6Intervention techniques
- Track 12-7Food bio preservation
There isn’t any industry which doesn’t produce wastage; similarly there isn’t any industry which produces more wastage than food industry. It is very frightening that food industry produces the major amount of waste generation. Focusing on waste helps improving cost of purchasing material, reducing environmental impacts, and gives the best financial outcomes. The purpose of organizing the food conference is to share and give exposure to the new techniques followed in food and beverage industry , food wastes in European commission , product specified food waste, waste water treatment process etc,.
- Track 13-1Ecological diversity of food and beverage
- Track 13-2Food waste in European commission
- Track 13-3Product specified food waste
- Track 13-4Techniques for utilization of waste
- Track 13-5Waste water treatment process