Call for Abstract
9th Euro-Global Summit & Expo on Food & Beverages, will be organized around the theme “One Step Forward Towards Sustainable Food & Beverages”
Euro Food-2016 is comprised of 13 tracks and 76 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Euro Food-2016.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Food is an indispensable part of life. Hence, it is highly recommended to have the idea of the food which we consume. This respective session of this Food & Beverages Conference will focus on Organic foods, Food flavors: Taste of food, Food products and the real nutritive value, ‘Ethnic’ and regional foods, Home meals, fast food and supermarket ‘home meal replacements’, Sustainable Food & Beverages, Global and local food chain assessment.
- Track 1-1The new green revolution
- Track 1-2 Organic foods
- Track 1-3 Food flavors: Taste of food
- Track 1-4Food products and the real nutritive value
- Track 1-5‘Ethnic’ and regional foods
- Track 1-6Home meals, fast food and supermarket ‘home meal replacements
- Track 1-7The alternative food movement
- Track 1-8Global and local food chain assessment: a multidimensional performance-based approach
There has been a wide range of research in Food Science & Technology which deal with advances in Fruit, Vegetable & Cereal Processing and Dairy & Meat Technology. This International food expo will deal with Protein Rich Food and Beverages, Vegetarian, vegan and other dietary systems, Biotechnology and today’s food: Genetically Modified Food, Food preservatives and related aspects.
- Track 2-1Emerging food science
- Track 2-2Advances in Fruit, Vegetable & Cereal Processing
- Track 2-3Advances in Dairy & Meat Technology
- Track 2-4Protein Rich Food and Beverages
- Track 2-5Vegetarian, vegan and other dietary systems
- Track 2-6Biotechnology and today’s food: Genetically Modified Food
- Track 2-7Food preservatives
This Food Expo will also focus on the new trends and technologies in the fermentation technique. Fermentation is used in a wide range of food and beverage applications, and the technology for enhancing this process is continually evolving. Industrial fermentation is the intentional use of fermentation by microorganisms such as bacteria and fungi to make products useful to humans. Fermented products have applications as food as well as in general industry. Some commodity chemicals, such as acetic acid, citric acid, and ethanol are made by fermentation. The rate of fermentation depends on the concentration of microorganisms, cells, cellular components, and enzymes as well as temperature, pH and for aerobic fermentation oxygen. Product recovery frequently involves the concentration of the dilute solution. Nearly all commercially produced enzymes, such as lipase, invertase and rennet, are made by fermentation with genetically modified microbes. Hopefully, the Fermented Food Symposium will be helpful in explaining these facts.
- Track 3-1New development in beverages analysis
- Track 3-2Fermentation equipments & advanced techniques
- Track 3-3Application of enzymes in bioprocess
- Track 3-4Bioreactors and cell culture systems
- Track 3-5Optimizing cell culture process
- Track 3-6Future prospects for cell culture systems
Food processing is required for the preservation of food and to meet productivity demands of consumers. Food beverage industry conferences are the key to explore the recent trend and process involved in Processing of Food & Beverages.
- Track 4-1Non-thermal food Processing
- Track 4-2Sensors for food processing
- Track 4-3Exploitation of Food Processing research results by SMEs
- Track 4-4Oil saving technologies and process optimization
- Track 4-5Increased Shelflife
Food packaging is required for the preservation of food and to meet productivity demands of consumers. Food beverage industry conferences are the key to explore the recent trend and process involved in Packaging of Food & Beverages.
- Track 5-1Packaging techniques & Food labeling
- Track 5-2Food packaging safety and security
- Track 5-3Food storage stability and waste treatment
- Track 5-4Automated adaptive packaging of fresh and processed food products
Food Forensics workshop explains that how Food Forensics helps in analysis of food, beverage and feed stuff. Stable isotope compositions can be used to determine the “environmental fingerprint” of a product which can then be compared to a reference database of authentic samples to test for consistency with origin or production system claims. It helps in scientific determination of the origin of food and drink and detection of fraud or counterfeit products and ultimately results in Brand Protection. This session will deal with Food contaminants & food-borne illness, Food science and technology education, Global food ethics, Food ingredients, additives and health, Community health, wellness and food, Food allergies: causes, cures, management, FDA, food labeling guidelines and meanings, Integrated approaches to food allergen and allergy risk management
- Track 6-1Food contaminants & food-borne illness
- Track 6-2Food science and technology education
- Track 6-3Food allergies: causes, cures, management
- Track 6-4Food ingredients, additives and health
Hurdle technology is a method of ensuring that pathogens in food products can be eliminated or controlled. This means the food products will be safe for consumption, and their shelf life will be extended. Hurdle technology usually works by combining more than one approach. These approaches can be thought of as "hurdles" the pathogen has to overcome if it is to remain active in the food. The right combination of hurdles can ensure all pathogens are eliminated or rendered harmless in the final product.
- Track 7-1Global food ethics
- Track 7-2Community health, wellness and food
- Track 7-3FDA, food labeling guidelines and meanings
- Track 7-4Integrated approaches to food allergen
- Track 7-5Allergy risk management
Nanotechnology is having an impact on several aspects of food science, from how food is grown to how it is packaged. Nanosensors are one of the applications for the determination of contamination in Food Products. Nanotechnology enables Nano-carrier systems for delivery of nutrients and supplements. Food Nanotechnology Workshop will be an easy way to gather these information for a better knowledge. The session includes Current and emerging nano-science applications for sustainability, nutrition, flavors, food processing and engineering, Qualitative and quantitative analysis of nanoparticles in food, Nano science diagnostics, Nano-carrier systems for delivery of nutrients and supplements, Nano-coatings on food contact surfaces, Processed nanostructured or textured food, Organic nano-sized additives for food.
- Track 8-1Current and emerging nano-science applications for sustainability, nutrition, flavors, food processing and engineering
- Track 8-2Qualitative and quantitative analysis of nanoparticles in food
- Track 8-3Nano science diagnostics
- Track 8-4Nano-carrier systems for delivery of nutrients and supplements
- Track 8-5Nano-coatings on food contact surfaces
- Track 8-6Processed nanostructured or textured food
- Track 8-7Organic nano-sized additives for food
The novel technologies in Food Science enable the Food & Beverages Sector to enhance the quality of the eatables and drinks. New food stuffs include Biotechnology based methods based food products e.g. Genetically modified food, Organic crops and food stuffs, Protein based diet. Hence, the food which we consume everyday is the result of extensive food research, a systematic investigation into a variety of foods’ properties and compositions
- Track 9-1Industry practice in Food & Beverages Sector
- Track 9-2Whole Food System Approaches (tools, methods, frameworks designed to take a systems approach)
- Track 9-3Sustainable intensification of food production systems
- Track 9-4Technological breakthroughs: To provide food for all
- Track 9-5Diversion of foods into biofuels
- Track 9-6Fruit juices, new blends and additives
- Track 9-7Gluten-free foods
Food information and consumer education is an important aspect to have the idea of what kind of food should be taken and in how much quantity is required. Contaminants may migrate from packaging containers into food and beverage products. So, the causes of contamination should be known and analyzed to avoid the contamination.
- Track 10-1Food information and consumer education
- Track 10-2Social media in food education and communications
- Track 10-3Malnutrition and international food programs
- Track 10-4Food advertising and food media
- Track 10-5Harmful eating
- Track 10-6Food use for social innovation by optimizing waste prevention strategies
- Track 10-7Consumer taste
The largest manufacturing sector in terms of turnover, value added and employment. The food and drink industry maintains the characteristics of a stable, non-cyclical and robust sector against the backdrop of the present economic downturn. The food and drink industry features in the top three manufacturing activities in terms of turnover in several Member States and ranks first in France, Spain, the UK, Denmark and Portugal. The session includes Food & Beverages trade: costs and benefits, Food supply transportation and storage, and monitoring the food cold chain, Food prices inflation and food scarcity, The political economy of food global food supply, Supply chains: just-in-time distribution, transportation and warehousing, Resilient Food Markets, Knowledge transfer on traditional foods to SMEs.
- Track 11-1Food & Beverages trade: costs and benefits
- Track 11-2Food supply transportation and storage, and monitoring the food cold chain
- Track 11-3Food prices inflation and food scarcity
- Track 11-4The political economy of food
- Track 11-5Global food supply
- Track 11-6Supply chains: just-in-time distribution, transportation and warehousing
- Track 11-7Resilient Food Markets
- Track 11-8Knowledge transfer on traditional foods to SMEs
Food quality is the quality characteristics of food that is acceptable to consumers. Food & Beverages should always have biologically active, health promoting food components as for e.g. Probiotics. Innovative processes for incorporating biologically active components in Food product is required for healthy food & beverages. The session includes chemistry of food, nutrition and human energy, Food safety assurance, risk analysis and regulation, Food and global health challenges, Harmful eating, Processed and unprocessed foods: health implications, Safety issues in commercial meat and poultry processing, Genetically modified foods and food engineering.
- Track 12-1The chemistry of food, nutrition and human energy
- Track 12-2Food safety assurance, risk analysis and regulation
- Track 12-3Food and global health challenges
- Track 12-4Food and global health challenges
- Track 12-5Harmful eating
- Track 12-6Processed and unprocessed foods: health implications
- Track 12-7Safety issues in commercial meat and poultry processing
- Track 12-8Genetically modified foods and food engineering
We are focusing the spotlight on entrepreneurs and the investors that support them, discussing specific areas of food entrepreneurship that hold particular promise for solving problems large and small in the sector. The presentation will focus on areas that are of particular interest to investors, where the money is flowing in terms of new entrants, later-stage funding, and liquidity, and how the market will evolve over time to touch on new innovations and business models.